Dinner Baby Shower
September 6
35 Weeks
My cute friend Lisa offered to throw me a little baby shower to celebrate baby brother coming soon. Since it is number 3 baby, I wanted to keep it small, but I was really excited to visit with great friends and celebrate our first little boy. It was a dinner party, and just what I needed. The rain was threatening, but we were able to eat and open presents outside, and everything looked beautiful. Other good friends helped with delicious food, and we were able to eat, talk, laugh, and then I opened some wonderful presents, and had yummy pie for dessert. I am so grateful for such good friends in my neighborhood, and I know I'll have wonderful support when baby comes. Thanks for spoiling me, and for such a great night everyone!
My good friend Ashly is pregnant, two weeks behind me. We had to get some pictures together before these babies come out!






No comments:
Post a Comment