Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Misc September

Misc September

 My little dress up princesses, I love the combinations they come up with!

 Emilyn's drawing of her Daddy.  I was impressed because you can start to see actual forms in her pictures now.  The swirls in the middle are the baby in Daddy's tummy.  He says there isn't one, but she isn't convinced!

 Emilyn's chosen outfit for "beach day" at preschool.  There is a red and white striped belt on the shorts that really adds to it, but you can't see it.  The only addition I made was the hat, and the above picture shows how she felt about that.  It didn't make it to school,  but she added glitter sunglasses.  "Butterfly Blanket" went to school too for the letter B show and tell.



 Emilyn learning about her surgery at a surgery prep class at the children's hospital.  They are so wonderful at helping the kids be prepared.  They even let Matisyn participate.  They got to bring home some doctor supplies and a little hospital buddy.


 School PTA carnival




 Emilyn's cotton candy face and hands


Matisyn's first math test, 100% on patterns.

Emilyn Quotes:

"But it will take years and years and years."  Said often lately when she thinks anything will take too long.

"I want to be little and fit in your tummy because I liked it in there."

There were two more cute ones that I didn't write down, I'll have to add them later if I remember.  Also, she is still insisting Black is a great name for baby brother.  She has also mentioned Kate and Sparkle, but said they won't work because they are for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment