Porter and Matisyn after preschool
I'm a little late but I finally took some pictures of Emilyn in her blessing dress. Matisyn was 4 months when we blessed her so I guess they'll look about right. I meant to take her in somewhere or have Jana take pictures for me but it just never happened. I figured I better just snap a few before she grew out of her dress. It's so beautiful, thanks Grandma Barb for the dress!
A beautiful princess in her pretty dress from Aunt Meggie
Binky Update: It has actually gone much better than expected. She had a breakdown about it today, and I am really, I mean really, missing naps, but other than the occasional I miss my binky comment, she is doing well. I think the build up was worse than the actual day. I hope it continues to be that way.
Emilyn is finally doing better with sleeping. This week she has only been getting up once between 4 and 6 and then she goes back down for 1-3 hours depending on the morning. . . and how loud Matisyn is! I hope it lasts. Matisyn continues to think that 6 am is a good time to get up, and I beg to differ! I'm hoping that this winter we can put her to bed earlier when it's dark outside earlier, so at least she gets more sleep that way. She seems to get up early no matter when we put her to bed, and has plenty of energy regardless! I wish I did!
oh my goodness! maybe you should have named emilyn matisyn! i can't believe how much matisyn looks like you and emilyn looks like matt! too cute
ReplyDelete