Top 10 reasons why I love my cute husband:
10. He never puts me down or makes me feel bad about myself. In fact he is quite the opposite, always building me up and making me think I'm the best, even if it isn't true. (It is true most of the time, I know it's hard to live with me since I'm so perfect!)
9. He makes the best out of situations, and has a generally positive, glass half full attitude.
8. He is patient with my moods and also goes along with my whims. He encourages me to try new things, and he inspires me to be a better person.
7. His chaos and spontaneity balance out my order, organization, and schedule.
6. He will listen without judging, and without forcing his own opinions on me.
5. He doesn't expect the house to be spotless or dinner to be on the table when he gets home. He is fine with cold cereal and the family room a disaster if it means I got out and had fun with the kids. I wish I could let things go a little more.
4. He is modest about his many talents. He is good at almost everything, and can never quite settle on one particular hobby. He can fix almost anything and knows a little about a whole lot. I am jealous of his knowledge and abilities, but am so grateful he has them all. There are so many things we have been able to do because he knows how or because he can teach himself.
3. He is smart, hardworking and thoughtful.
2. He is an amazing dad, and loves his girls so much.
1. He loves me unconditionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment