April Misc
Matisyn's picture with a Leprechaun and a rainbow in honor of St Patrick's Day.
A rare moment with the girls snuggling together
Matisyn with her first ever medal from indoor soccer. She was so excited and proud.
Matisyn made this sports chart in her Kindergarten class. She was happy that her favorite sport of soccer won.
Matisyn's animal chart-the information about each animal is written by each picture!
Matisyn's picture and note for the Easter Bunny.
Emilyn has been very interested in cooking with Mommy lately. She was a great helper on this night making chicken. She loved getting to dip and flip like a big girl.
Matisyn writes lots of notes now that she knows how to write. If she gets frustrated or sad or excited or any number of emotions she shares what she is thinking through words. This particular night she was so precious because she thought she was in trouble for accidentally hurting this book. Turns out it was a poster book that is meant to come apart. This is what she wrote: "Mom Dad I'm Bad I ripped the animal book I am sorry." I like that she is learning to express herself this way when she is having a hard time talking about it.
"Mom, Roses are red, Violets are blue, I don't care because I love you."
Emilyn loves getting to play with my label maker. She made herself a label with my help that said "Emi is 3."
For teacher appreciation this month Matisyn made a special book for her teacher Mrs. Coles. Here is one of the pages of her book.
Misc pictures from Matisyn's classroom









No comments:
Post a Comment