Sunday, May 27, 2012

Matisyn's Field Trip

Matisyn's Field Trip
May 2

I got to go along with Matisyn on her Kindergarten field trip to Hee Haw Farms.  It was fun to ride on the bus with her and get to watch her run around and communicate with her little friends.  She seems to get along with everybody, although cannot always remember their names.  She must be related to my Dad!  They got to learn about Dairy, play on the slides, plant a seed, visit animals in the petting zoo, and eat a picnic lunch.  She had a great time, and I'm glad I got to go with her.  I'm grateful for playgroup where Emilyn happily played while I was gone, and for my sweet neighbor Emily who kept her an extra hour so I could be with Matisyn.





 The kids loved this huge slide.  They didn't even seem to mind that they were all crashing into each other at the bottom.  It was amazing that we didn't have any more injuries!  Matisyn went down with her friend Mylee over and over.  I got a few great pictures of them giggling together.







 Brand new little piglets, so cute!  Also two new calves, only 16 days old!









 I snapped a few pictures when Matisyn "built" a house outside under our deck.  She took supplies out with her and used Matt's wood to build up a surround.  She was very excited about it!  Emilyn liked to visit her inside it too.

Here are all of our little playgroup friends, but one.  This was the last playgroup for the school year at my house, and we will end soon until next Fall.  We will miss this little break for Mommy and the time to get to play with friends.  Emilyn asks about it almost everyday.  Emilyn was dressed for the day, but as she often does, disappeared inside for a wardrobe change, and came back out with a tutu on and no shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment