Happy Mother's Day!
May 13
I really am grateful to be a Mommy to two beautiful girls and a baby on the way! Sometimes the day to day can be tough, and all I need is a little perspective to get me back on track. When it comes down to it, the most important things to me are safe and healthy family and friends. I really am thankful for all I have, and Mother's Day is a good reminder of my two favorite little blessings. Matt spoiled me and took care of breakfast, lunch and dinner, and tried to wrangle the girls without too much effort needed on my part. I got to enjoy a primary program in church with Matisyn getting to say a part and sing the songs with her extra added flair (this includes hand gestures, bounces, and twirls)! I'm grateful for my own mom, who is one of my best friends, and someone I know I can always talk to and count on for anything. I've always been surrounded by other great mom examples, grandmas, sister in laws, mother in law, and friends. Thanks Matisyn and Emilyn for letting me be your Mommy!
My Mother's Day present from Matisyn that she made me in Kindergarten. She was so excited that she wanted me to open it right away. She quickly informed me that we would be sharing the plate!
Some Matisyn artwork from awhile back. The egg basket she made at school and the tree she created as a project at home. She found a plant book from when I was teaching and decided to start working on the worksheets!
I love this note Matisyn wrote me the night before her field trip, and she came up with the idea on her own. I'm not used to packing her a lunch so I told her to remind me if I happened to forget in the morning. She made me this note to make sure I would remember. "Remember today Mom, please grab a lunch, I need it is because of my field trip."




No comments:
Post a Comment