Monday, August 20, 2012

Itty Bitty Soccer

Itty Bitty Soccer
July 30-Aug 10

Emilyn was so excited to get to try out soccer like her big sister.  It was only two weeks, but she loved getting to "play soccer" and kick goals.  Her favorite part was that her Lillie friend was on her team too.  They were so cute together, and kept kicking balls into the same goal and laughing and laughing.  Emilyn thought is was really funny to kick the ball in the opposite direction and chase it across the whole gym.  I took pictures on two different days. The last day I brought Matt's nice camera, and she wasn't as involved as she had been on all the other days so I didn't get the pictures I was hoping for.  She kept yelling up into the bleachers that she wanted a snack!  Doesn't make for great video footage!  Most of the time though she was pretty into all the drills and exercises.  Dribbling was hilarious for me to watch, I think it is a little beyond my three year old's coordination, but other than that she might just be a little soccer player when she gets older.













No comments:

Post a Comment