Misc July
We went to a little carnival at one of Matisyn's friend's houses. It was so cute, and both girls had so much fun. One of the activities was to guess how many candies were in the jar. Matisyn was unassisted in her estimate, and this is how many she guessed, "1 zillion!"
Daddy and Emilyn admiring themselves in the mirror. Emilyn asked me to take a picture of them together.
Emilyn LOVES to dress up, and she is very particular about what she wears, how it feels, and how it looks. You can tell by this combination that she is very fashion forward!
We opened a slip n slide and the girls have had fun slipping and sliding. Emilyn is cautious, which I'm grateful for, and pretty much runs to the end and then stops and drops to her knees and scoots herself along.
Singing in the rain! Both girls use their umbrellas for both rain and shine, and I would say they are one of their favorite toys.
I realized I never posted Matisyn's dance pictures from this year. These were taken in May before the Spring recital.
Matisyn found her 100 days of school packet in the pantry and decided to finish it. These are her pictures of herself at 6 and then 100 years old.
Emilyn and the diving board she cannot get enough of at Papa and Grandma's house!
Matisyn loves her shiny, sparkly, pink swim cap. She sometimes layers 2 or 3 on top of each other when she can't choose!
At the end of July we had a little get together at Matt's parents with some neighborhood friends. This is the group of girls I was in young women's with, and we have developed such great friendships. I feel so grateful to have them, and we all have so much fun together. We just put the husbands and kids together, and luckily they all get along great too!
The husbands were doing some fancy tricks off the board trying to out flip and splash each other.
That is Matt up in the air.
Same group of girls out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. We wanted to celebrate Alisa feeling good and having an appetite before her treatments started again. Love these girls!
Some pictures from Matisyn's friend Ashley's water birthday party.





No comments:
Post a Comment