Girl Quotes
Emilyn:
"I have a crush on baby brother."
Emi: I will go when baby brother isn't here anymore.
Me: Where will he be?
Emi: Back in your tummy where he can swim swim swim back to his home.
Me: But this is his home.
Emi: No it isn't silly, this is OUR home!
I was worried that she really wanted him to go back "home" but when Matt had a talk with her about how this really was brother's new home and he was going to stay with us she started cheering. :)
In other Emilyn news, she just started a new preschool. She needed some extra time learning and getting her energy out, and this preschool incorporates learning letters, numbers, science, etc. with p.e. and gymnastics. So far she loves it, and feels so special to get to go to school everyday like big sister Matisyn. It is in the afternoons MWF, and her other school is TTH mornings. She is still continuing with her neighborhood preschool and loves her teachers and getting to see her friends each time. It's been nice to have a little undivided time with Baby Lucas, and she loves having something just for her each day.
Matisyn:
Matisyn lost her first tooth last night. As you can imagine it was a big event. Pictures will follow later, but I had to write a few of her quotes down.
I should preface this by saying she is very interested in voting this year, thanks to some great exposure at school. They have been voting on various things all week and learning about the candidates. Her teeth and the President have been hot topics!
Said with Matisyn amount of excitement: "I can't believe I lost my first tooth on VOTING day!"
Anytime we said anything even a little related she would say, "You know speaking of teeth...I lost one."
"I'm voting for Mitt Romney because he loves granola and riding horses and so do I." At least she has her priorities in order!
"Mom, why don't you take Daddy's job for a while and just watch t.v.!"
No comments:
Post a Comment