Monday, November 5, 2012

Newborn Pictures

Newborn Pictures
October 13

We took Lucas to get his newborn pictures at Camera Shy on the Saturday after he was born.  It was early compared to the girls where I waited until they were 2 weeks or so, but they said the babies are easier to work with at this age.  I was exhausted getting myself and the girls ready, and we hardly got any pictures with me or the girls in them.  I was a little sad we ran out of time.  Luckily we got some adorable ones of the star of the show, which is what I wanted most.  There were quite a few cute ones, it was hard to choose.




 





 
















2 comments:

  1. I think you got some beautiful ones of all of you! Your hair is so long! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I think they turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete