Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Our two girls were beautiful princesses for Halloween this year.  I didn't really give them a choice since having a new baby has kind of taken over our lives the last little bit.  Lucky for me, they were happy with my choices!  Matisyn was our little Belle, and Emilyn was wedding Rapunzel.  They couldn't wait for the night to start.  Emilyn kept asking when it would be dark, starting first thing that morning.  When Matt got home, it was finally time to let them go out trick or treating.  I took them around our street, while Matt stayed with baby, and then I came home to hand out candy while he took them for another hour or so.  We had decided that we would still go over to Matt's parents' house, as is tradition, even though we have little Lucas, and sleep is precious.  The girls really wanted to see Grandma and their cousins.  I'm glad we did.  Because of the warmer than usual weather for this time, there were tons of trick or treaters, and we were running out of candy fast!   After hitting the neighborhood we headed over to see the family and enjoy some cotton candy.  I took the girls with the triplets out for just a little bit more over there, but they mostly just wanted to spend time at the house with everyone.












 









 The girls found some friends along the way.  Emilyn and Matisyn with Lillie, Matisyn with Brooke, and Emilyn with Mya.



 Halloween cousin picture, there are some missing!



 Emilyn ate so much cotton candy, I lost track.  She was in heaven with a pretty much endless supply.  Uncle Mike was happy to just keep handing it over!



No comments:

Post a Comment