Matisyn wrapped things up for Emilyn and Lucas to open for fun.
Love this sister love! Matisyn and Kaylee are definitely buddies!
These rolls can't get any cuter. Kaylee loves bath time in the sink or the tub.
This boy has been on his own time table for potty training. We are trying it out again, but I have a feeling he will only be ready when HE is READY! I had him signed up for an early year of preschool, but cancelled since he had no interest in being potty trained. Apparently I really missed my window when I was 8 months pregnant with Kaylee. That's when he really wanted to try it, and it hurt for me to bend down! I think we'll get there soon though!
Emilyn's leprechaun paper about leprechauns being on the dark side and we're on the light side. I think she has Star Wars on the brain! There is also a very cute drawing of a leprechaun and a list of items she would need to make a trap for one.
Lately I've been trying to say yes more, and let things go that don't matter. I'm trying to pick my battles, and in fairness to them they definitely think this is putting their best foot forward, so this wardrobe choice totally happened for church one Sunday. They were so excited about my decision!
This boy is giving a thumbs up for trying out underwear! He loves all the designs, especially Dusty Crop hopper. I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day though, I think we went through six pairs!
Matisyn was so excited to have her big birthday cooking day with Grandma Barb and Aunt Megan. They cooked and baked up a storm. She came home with lots of things for us to try. They made pizza rolls, chocolate covered strawberries, sugar cookies and cupcakes. She loved getting to use her new baking supplies and spend special big girl time with Grandma and Megan.



























No comments:
Post a Comment