Emilyn's if I had a hat like Abraham Lincoln, what would I keep inside? "I would keep a duck in my hat!"
Lucas's primary picture
Cutest little roller, slider, lunger!
Her favorite yogurts and puffs
Emilyn's first ever dance competition with her team. They danced jazz to "Can't Buy Me Love." It was fun to spend time with just her in the crazy dance world for a few hours!
Aspire dance competition in Spanish Fork
Kaylee getting a ride from Emilyn in the car around the backyard, she loved it, and was not happy when I took her out!
Lucas must be a boy because his favorite part of potty training these days is going where ever he happens to be at the time. In fact, he prefers the yard to the bathroom! We'll work on that!
In the middle of the month we had a seven pairs of underwear kind of day, 3 of the 7 were poopy, the rest wet, and that was the day after he pooped in the potty for the first time and got his dream airplane Dusty Crophopper as a reward. This is a long road!
Gilbert getting acquainted with his new tank. Lucas spent a lot of time watching our new fish!
Lucas decided he was tired and refused to walk the rest of the way home. I had to pick him up under my arm, while dragging the bike and pushing the stroller. He was crying and I wanted to!
Now that she can move, Kaylee even likes to explore under the table!
Emilyn keeps losing teeth! She has a lot of holes in her mouth now!
Emilyn and Matisyn had their Spring choir concert
More perfect spelling scores for Emilyn!
Tea party with lemonade and snacks in the front yard with their friends Lillie and Ellie.
Matt and I went out on a run to train for the Battlefrog race we were doing. I thought I'd have plenty of time to train when we signed up back in November, but Kaylee barely started sleeping through the night or at least not waking up a hundred times a night, so I'm just now feeling up for exercising!
Kaylee being her adorable self. She was so precious, asleep on Matt at church, so I had to snap a picture.
This boy hiding in the jumparoo eating a sneaky sucker!
Matisyn's cute list of things she wants to look for in Harry Potter World when we go this summer!
Kaylee was very helpful holding the watermelon and helping pull all the groceries out of bags!
Lucas took a picture of me doing pull ups, or attempting them at least, on the pull up bar while training for the battlefrog. If I only had an extra couple of months!
Lucas has turned into a little bit of a tyrant these days. We call him the terrorist! I didn't make the macaroni the way he liked it so he threw it across the room and cried and threw a tantrum. He can be infuriating in true three year old fashion! He can also be the cutest most adorable boy in the whole world, which even it out. He also has continued to draw on things that he isn't supposed to. With the office moved into the playroom to make room for Matisyn's room, the markers are way too accessible for him. He used a highlighter to color with his favorite color orange all over Matisyn's baby rocking chair.
Here is his macaroni tantrum, complete with biting the table to really show me how mad he was. I'm just keeping it real here, making sure we are realistic with the ups and down in real life!
Then later that day he was the sweetest at the library. He picked out his books and carried them around in his own basket and sat at the little tables and happily read about his trucks!
Daddy/Daughter princess dance. The girls were over the moon about going and came back just as happy about how the night turned out. They even got ice cream after the dance which is always a bonus for the girls.
I sold the baby bassinet, which was bitter sweet. I was happy to have the space back, and definitely happy to have Kaylee sleeping better, but moving past the baby stage is really hard for me!
Still loving the baby food pouches. Family dinner at Kneaders
Emilyn and Lillie were cracking themselves up about taping themselves together with Matt's vinyl!
Kaylee
April 5 Started Clapping!
April 6 Sick Dr appt to check ears, but no infections. 20 lbs 8 oz, holy cow, she is growing fast!
April 9 Rocking on her knees
April 12 Found her sitting up in her crib, can sit up from laying down position by herself
April 18 Scooting, sliding, and lunging for things
April 21 9 months old, picture people photo shoot at Buy Buy Baby
Lucas Quotes:
"Peanut butter make me die. I not want to be dead."
"Chip and Dale are Beavers!"
Matt- What were you doing when you fell and hurt your ear?
Lucas- I was whacking the beavers! (whack a mole)
"Go goo gaga goo gaga goo goo" singing to Kaylee in the car to keep her happy. He thinks singing in her language makes her happier!
Lucas informed us that his princess cell phone he borrowed from his sisters is equipped with Fireman Sam songs and videos about tractors! He's been asking the phone to show them all day.
"Hookers" also known as trucks with hooks!
Talking to Matt about his beard, "Just cut it off, the hairs on it is too big, don't worry it will just grow back!"
"I am 7 today, tomorrow I'll be 6!" Some days he says he's 14. His age is a surprise each day!
When he is hungry, "My tummy is grumbling, mommy."
"Yelcome" = welcome (It's one of my favorite words of his!)
While talking about going to Harry Potter world in Universal Studios with the girls, Lucas shared that he couldn't wait to go to tractorland and helicopter land! "It be great Mom!"
Emilyn Quotes:
After finding out about her dad fainting years ago, "I thought usually the women faint!"
Emilyn- Mommy, are my eyebrows growing too much? Because Matisyn said if I don't brush my eyebrows I will get a unibrow!"
Me- I don't think you need to worry about that, and when you get older you pluck your eyelashes, not brush them to keep them from growing together.
Emilyn- Oh no! I haven't plucked mine in years!






























































No comments:
Post a Comment