Emilyn's Birthday
April 15
Emilyn was so excited to come down on her birthday to her presents and some decorations! She was also happy to wear a new outfit and the birthday headband she picked out! I got Star Wars cupcakes to take into Emi's first grade class, which also made her day. It was fun to see her in her class with her friends. I haven't spent as much time in the classroom this year since I had a new baby, so I love any time I get to go in. Kaylee and Miss Russell are buddies, and Emilyn loved getting to show off Kaylee again, and help her Mommy pass out birthday cupcakes. We skipped a friend party for turning 7, but we told her she could pick one friend and have a family outing anywhere she wanted. After a lot of time deciding, she landed on Chuck E Cheese's. We took her friend Lillie with us, and everyone had a great time. We had pizza and got a million tokens. They had fun choosing their prizes at the end (although were disappointed when they found out the the Grandma Karen way of choosing whatever you want off the shelf and your tickets magically being enough because she pays the difference was not how it actually worked)! Chuck E Cheese is definitely better with grandma! They were super happy with their choices though, and we ended the night with McDonald's ice cream.
Lucas definitely liked the rides the best. There were some great choices of trucks, trains and cars to keep him happy. He even let Kaylee join him for a ride, but I didn't let it last long because I couldn't handle her touching everything!
The girls were happy to roam the whole place, and tried out all different kinds of games. This was a perfect birthday celebration for our Emilyn!





































No comments:
Post a Comment