May 1-7
We all love this cheesy baby face!
Lucas is getting pretty good at building lego creations, especially things like trucks and cranes
I love to see how much Emilyn has improved in her reading. She enjoys getting to read to us now.
My mother's day presents from Emilyn! I'm a lucky mommy!
Kaylee can spot any little thing on the floor and she beelines for it and sticks it straight into her mouth!
Kaylee has turned into Babyzilla around here, dumping, crashing, crushing, smashing, eating, and crawling over anything in her path. Luckily she continues to look adorable while doing it!
We took advantage of our Thanksgiving Point pass and the nice weather and enjoyed the Tulip Festival at the gardens. The kids loved getting to run around, and we liked looking at all the pretty flowers. The baby ducks were one of our favorite parts.
The girls doing a little gymnastics on the grass!
Emilyn's second dance competition for the year at Utah Valley University. They performed both their ballet and jazz numbers. It was pretty fun to watch awards at this show because the music they played before starting had all the kids moving like crazy. Emilyn was in a silly mood on our way out and kept doing the whip and nae nae dance for me all the way to the car which was cracking me up! I love this special just me and her time during dance activities!
So apparently the monitor cord was too close to the crib because Kaylee managed to drag it all in and wrap it around her neck. Super scary, and I'm glad I found her before she hurt herself. She was pretty proud of herself though.
Just one of many creative "screens of death" my mac laptop has been showing me lately. Matt is magic and has somehow revived it doing random plugging, unplugging and pushing down of buttons many times, but I think we are nearing the end. I am sad because this computer has served me well for so long. Matt really wants me to get over my love and need for a mac, but I am having a hard time with that. I paid a lot for this when I bought it because my dad had just died and left me some money and it was my make me feel better, you can't tell me I can't, kind of present for myself! Kristin's Macbook Pro October 2007-May 2016!
This doesn't happen very often anymore, but I'll take the snuggles when it does!
Construction man Lucas on the table
Emilyn's teacher texted me to tell me how wonderful she did on her end of year reading test!
This boy refuses to nap so sometimes he falls asleep in funny places!
One week of brush up swim lessons for Lucas to get him ready for our California trip next month.





























































No comments:
Post a Comment