I'm finally caught up on my blog. Yea for me! Here are a few pictures that I had left.
I hadn't heard Matisyn for a while so I went looking, and I found her asleep under her bed. So precious. Emilyn was so excited to find her there, that she crawled under too. Matisyn didn't sleep too much longer after her visitor arrived!
This is where Emilyn ate her snacks today. She climbed up on top of the toy chest. She posed and said cheese when she saw the camera. So cute!
Here's our Christmas tree this year. It has been redecorated and the ornaments have been moved around many times so far by both girls. I feel ready for Christmas; decorations up, presents wrapped, (and surprisingly not unwrapped by either of the girls), gifts delivered, treats made, cards addressed. Ready to actually enjoy the holiday. Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment