We had a really fun Christmas party with some friends a couple of weeks ago. We had dinner and then played games. There was a lot of laughing and much competition between the husbands and wives. I had no idea how competitive my friends could get! Too bad the men won almost every round. We are going to have to plan ahead next time! McKenzie came over and watched the girls. They have so much fun with her. We came home around 11:30 to relieve Kenz and because I was pretty tired. I could feel something coming, and I ended up with a cold/flu that is still going after almost two weeks. Even with antibiotics for the sinus infection part, a week later, I still don't feel like myself. Our whole family ended up with it, Ems and I got it the worst though. She's on antibiotics now too for an ear infection that came from it. Anyway most of the others stayed until after 1:00 a.m. On the way home Matt and I were talking about how much fun we had, and he said it made him feel like he was young again. It's nice to just relax without the kids, and spend time with good friends, like the old days. So thanks guys, for making us feel young again!
No comments:
Post a Comment