Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Claus, Dec 2

Santa Claus came to town!  Matisyn was very excited to get to see Santa this year.  She was more shy than usual when it was actually time, but she went right up to him.  She asked him for a "Dorothy dress" to go with her red sparkle shoes.  It was a surprise to me.  Emilyn wasn't so sure this year.  I put her on his lap and she started to cry.  I jumped into a picture to try to get her to look happy, but there was a big line so we didn't have too much time to work with her.  Santa visited the ward/neighborhood Christmas party at the beginning of December.  After his visit we had a ham dinner, singing from the primary kids, a video about Christ, and a talent show.















 More posing from Matisyn in these shots






This is a picture of a jack o lantern in the snow.  Matisyn said tonight, Mommy, we're keeping this forever and ever, never throw it away.  I explained that we can't keep all our pictures so we'll take a picture of it to make sure we can save it forever in case it accidentally gets thrown away!


 I think I have mentioned what an artist Matisyn has been lately.  Here are a couple more of her pictures.  One of her watercolors, and one of her letters from preschool.  As she would say, I am really into rainbows Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment