Saturday, December 4, 2010

Porter's Halloween Party, Oct 28

Matisyn was lucky enough to get to dress up five times this year, which she loved.  She even could have dressed up two more times for the party at Matt's Grandma's retirement home and for Halloween story time at the library, but I figured five is enough!  We went with Halloween shirts for the other two.  I don't remember getting to dress up so much when I was little, only on Halloween.  I like getting all the mileage out of costumes though, and it makes Halloween feel a little longer for the kids.
Our next party was at Porter's house.  My friend Lisa had her second, now traditional I think, party for the kids at her house.  She went all out with fun decorations, games, prizes, a pinata, spooky things to feel, story time, and lots of treats.  The kids had a great time, and it was fun to watch it all come together.  Thanks Lisa for all your work, it really was wonderful.












Porter and Matisyn, he informed her often that Dracula would be very scary for a ladybug, so watch out, she didn't seem too worried though.  She said her ladybug had special powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment