We usually spend every other year with my family and and every other year with Matt's family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. On the years where we stay here for Christmas I like to have a little early present exchange during our Thanksgiving visit instead of sending or leaving presents to open at another time. Here are some pictures of our early Christmas celebration.
The book I made for Grandma Anne to help her remember the faces and names of people in the family. She is getting more confused lately, and I know she gets frustrated. I'm hoping the book will help, or at least she will enjoy looking at it.
Dancing around in her fancy new tutu from Uncle John and Aunt Ayme
Matisyn was so excited about the Moon Dough from Grandma. Her most exciting present was an RV camper, which she has played with constantly since we got home. She even drags it up and down the stairs.
Both babies loving their new laptops from Uncle Chunk
Emilyn really got into the unwrapping this year. She kept grabbing for the next present to unwrap, and she's fast now too! This was a car ramp that she has really loved.









No comments:
Post a Comment